Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important death note rules: Live, or Die?

Go down

Important death note rules: Live, or Die? Empty Important death note rules: Live, or Die?

Post  Lady Kurai Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 pm

~Looking out of a empty church window thinking to herself Amanoko jumps behind her~
"BOO!!!
"I heard you comeing.."
"Awwww.... Your no fun!!!"
"You promaced me that you would tell me more about the deathnote. So start explaining."
"Fine Ms. Rude..."
~Kurai then spins her body around quickly slapping the side of his head~
"Just start explaining with no comments..."
~Rubbing his head as Kurai turns back around~
"You know I can kill you right?"
"Yes."
"Are you afraid?"
"No."
"AWWWW!!! Why not?!"
"Every human dies edventually."
"Point taken Kurai.... Point taken...."
~She then spins around slapping him again~
"Start explaining. Stop stalling."
~She then turns back around as he begins to explain rubbing the side of his head where she hit it,~
"How to use IX:
The DEATHNOTE will not affect those under 780 days old. The DEATHNOTE will be rendered useless if the victm's name is misspelled four times.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use: XXXV
If a Death Note owner accidently misspells a name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if they intentinally misspell the name four times, the Death Note owner will die. The person whose name was misspelled four times on purpose will not be free by a Death Note.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use: LlX
A human death caused bt the DEATHNOTE will indirectly lengthen some other human's original life, even without a specific intention to lengthen a particular person's life span in the human world.
- All humans, without exception, eventually die.
- After they die, the place they go to is MU (Nothingness)
- Once dead, they can never come back to life.
(The last 3 rules above only go for the owner of the deathnote who has died.)"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"There. You happy?!"

-Still rubbing his head as he says this~
"Yes. thank you very much."
~She then turns around & starting out of the church Amonoko folowing her~
Lady Kurai
Lady Kurai

http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down