Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important death note rules #2: Some rules that have to do with a shinigami

Go down

Important death note rules #2: Some rules that have to do with a shinigami Empty Important death note rules #2: Some rules that have to do with a shinigami

Post  Lady Kurai Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 pm

~As Kurai sits on a small church bench praying Amanoko asks,~
"Awww your no fun Kurai! Your not going to heven eather way!! You have used the death note more than once!"
~Eyes still closed Kurai stands up then replys,~
"I know that, but there are many things about the deathnote that you have not told me yet."
~Staying neutral as she says this she opens her eyes looking to her shinigami~
"I... Uh.... Fine, I'll tell you some rules that have to do with us shinigami."
~Kurai then sits back down waiting for what he has to say~
~As he then sits becide her starting,~
"How to use: XXXVl
There are male and female gods of death, but it is neither permitted, nor possible for them to have sexual relations with humans. the gods of death also cannot have sex with each other.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use: XLV
As long as the god of death has at least once seen a human and knows his/her name and life-span, the god of death is capable of finding that human from a hols in the world of the gods of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use: XL
Humans that have traded for the eye of a god of death cannot see the name or life-span of humans that have already passed away by looking at their photos.
How to use: V
A god of death can extend his life by putting human names on the note, but humans cannot. A person can shorten his or her own life by useing the note. The human who becomes the owner of the DEATHNOTE can, in exchange of half of his/her remaining life, get the sight of the god of death which will enable his/her to see a human's name and remainging lifetime when looking through them. A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in the heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death."
"There. That is all I can tell you for now."

~He explains looking to her~
"Thank you. At least now I know more about it."
~She then gets up and begins to walk out of the church. Her arms conseled within the black cloak as Amanoko follows a few steps behind her~
Lady Kurai
Lady Kurai

http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down